The VIT University is the main authority which conducts a national level entrance exam. The exam is known a VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. The exam will be conducted to provide candidates admission into 4 year Bachelor of Technology program in Chennai and Vellore campuses of the university. The entrance exam will be conducted in 118 cities in the country. The exam is likely to be conducted in offline mode in the month of April 2018.
- The application forms will be floated in the month of November 2017
- The application form can be filled until February 2018
- The slot booking will start in the month of March 2018
- Admit card will be made available at the time of slot booking
- The exam is likely to beconducted in the month of April 2018
- Result may get announced in the last week of April 2018
- The application forms for the entrance exam will be released through online and offline modes
- Online application forms will be issued on the official website
- Offline application forms will be available in the designated offices of VIT campus
- Candidates can fill the application form till the last week of February 2018
- Before filling the application form, the candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully.
- In online application form, the candidate will have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signatures in the prescribed formats
- Then the candidates will be required to make the payment of the fee for the application form which can be made both online and offline
- The candidates will be required to keep the print out of the application form for future references
- In case, the payment of fee is made through Demand Draft, the candidate will be required to send the hard copy of the filled-in application form through registered post or speed post on the address as-
Tamil Nadu, India
The application fee for the offline form is Rs.990 and online application form is Rs.970. Candidates can fill the form either through offline or online mode as per their convenience. The candidates should make the payment of the fee through internet banking, net banking, debit card, credit card or through offline mode with the help of DD. The fee once paid is not refundable.
In order to get eligible to appear in the entrance exam, the candidates need to satisfy the following conditions-
- The candidates can be resident of India or NRI or overseas Indian candidate
- The candidates should have born on or after 1st July 1995 for getting eligible for VITEEE entrance exam 2018
- The candidates must have cleared 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as the main subjects with minimum of 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for reserved category
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply for entrance exam
Candidates appearing are also eligible for entrance exam