CBSE organizes National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is a national level medical exam in India. The entrance exam is the gateway to offer admissions to the candidates who deserves seats in MBBS and BDS courses in the best college of India. The candidates who are interested in the entrance exam can apply for exam before the last date of the application. The application forms will be released in the month of December 2017.
Courses offered through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Application forms will initiate in the month of December 2017
- Last date to submit the application form without the late fee falls in the month of December 2017
- Confirmation receipt will be released in the month of January 2018
- Last date to submit the application form with late fee falls in the month of January 2018
- Confirmation receipt will released in the month of February 2018
- Admit card will be released in the month of April 2018
- Exam will be conducted in the month of May 2018
- Result will be declared in the month of June 2018
Eligibility conditions for 15% Indian Quota seats is as-
- Candidates must be the citizen of India
- The candidates has to be 17 years in age at the time of admission or will complete the required age on or before December 2018
- Maximum age of the candidates must be 25 years of age as on December 31 2018 and for reserved categories; there is relaxation of 5 years.
- The candidates are required to have qualified Class 12 with PCMB and English as prescribed by NCERT with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks for the general category or the candidate should have passed BSC exam in any Indian University with not less than 2 subjects from- Chemistry, Biology/ Botany/ Zoology, Physics and Biotechnology
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana are not eligible to apply under 15% quota of All India seats
Eligibility for rest of the seats-
- Candidates must be 17 years of age on or before 31 December 2018
- Candidates must be the citizens of India
- Candidates from overseas of India are also eligible to apply for NEET entrance exam
- Application forms for entrance exam will be made available from the first week of December 2017.
- The candidates will be required to apply for application forms through online on the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- The candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility conditions and instructions carefully before they start up with the process of application.
- Once the process of application is completed, the candidates will be required to make the payment of fee and download the confirmation receipt and send it along with the necessary documents at-
The Assistant Secretary
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Center,
Preet Vihar, Delhi.