The result of the entrance exam for BA (HONS) Social Science was declared on 25th May, 2017 and candidates who all have appeared in the entrance exam can check their results online and can even download the result for future references. The result of the entrance exam contains the details as-
- Marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam
- Overall merit of the entrance exam
- Merit of the candidate within the category
The counseling for the purpose of providing the admission in the various courses will initiate in the first week of June, 2017 for different under graduate courses all over India. A merit list for the process of counseling will be declared and on the basis of that merit list the counseling schedule will be followed
Result for the entrance exam-
For checking the results, the candidates just have to enter their roll number on the official website of the Banaras Hindu University. The result for all the courses is expected to declared in the month of June, 2017.
Result- Tie Breaking
In such cases, the preference will be given to the candidates who have a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying marks. However, admission to Bachelor of Science course, the aggregate marks in the Science subjects in the qualifying marks will be taken in consideration for this purpose. In case, the marks again stands equal by following the latter thing, them the candidate who is senior in age will be given the preference over the other candidate.
Once, the entrance exam gets over, Banaras Hindu University also releases the answer keys for all the courses and question paper sets also With the help of the answer keys, the candidates can make an estimate of their marks in the entrance exam. The candidates are suggested to keep their question papers safely as it helps in ascertaining the marks on the basis of official answer keys.
For every correct answer, the candidate will get 3 marks and for every wrong answer, negative marking will be done as 1 mark will be deducted. All the questions which are not attempted will be awarded with zero marks.
How to check the result-
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority
- Then, the candidate is required to search for the result tab on the home page and click on it.
- A new page requiring the credentials of the candidate appears on the screen and the candidate is required to fill the information and submit it.
- A new page containing the result for the BHU entrance exam of the candidate appears on the screen
- The candidate can either download the soft copy of the result of the entrance exam or can take the print out or the hard copy of the result of the entrance exam for future reference
Note- The downloaded result of the entrance exam will be considered for providing admission.